Sunday 9 February 2014

Glossybox


My first Glossy Box has arrived! :)
I've heard so many good things about beauty box subscriptions and luckily we have Glossybox here in Sweden. So at the beginning of January I subscribed to Glossybox and have finally received my first box. Since it was my first box and the theme was back to basics I was really happy with most of the products I got.

For those of you who don't know what Glossybox is, it is a beauty box which contains five different beauty products. Also, you don't know what you're going to get until you get your box. Some products are normal sized while some are smaller testers.

Only 139kr a month in Sweden.

Glossybox in the UK is £ 10 and in the US it's $ 21.

I definitely feel like I get my moneys worth.

You can also collect glossydots for reviewing products and in Sweden once you reach 500 glossydots you get a free box. 













 A brow pencil that keeps the brows and eyebrow shadow in place. I think it is the regular size. It definitely keeps the brows in place and protects the eyebrow shadow.

 Sumita - Brow Set


Original size charcoal konjac sponge that exfoliates the skin. Really good sponge that washes away make up, makes my skin shine and feel really soft afterwards.

 Karmameju - Konjac Sponge



This newly released toothpaste is supposed to whiten the teeth and take away discolouration. I've started using it but I'm not sure if I believe that it whitens the teeth.

 Oral-B 3D White Luxe Glamorous Shine


 This mastey color protecting oil treatment is applied in the hair. It repairs the hair and protects it from heat. There have been so many good reviews online so hopefully it works.

♥ Mastey - Color Protecting Leave-In Oil Treatment


Lastly a little tube that minimises your pores, which you can use both under or over make up. Works really well and smells really nice as well  :) 

 Benefit Cosmetics - The Porefessional



No comments:

Post a Comment