Monday 31 March 2014

#Haveyoudiscovered? ll Skincare and Foundation

This is my first official post in the haveyourdiscovered series and, since I started late, I thought I'd do a two in one post, as it'll be pretty short and sweet. There have been three categories so far, but as I don't use primer I'll be skipping it. So this post will be about a foundation and skincare product that I think deserves recognition. So i'll dive right in. 



 Smashbox - Liquid Halo HD Foundation. 


First up is 'The Foundation', my holy grail. It's the liquid halo foundation from smashbox and I have it in the shade number two. Ever since I bought this, in january I think it was, I have been wearing it religiously. It is definitely my go to foundation as it gives a very natural looking finish. It's probably not everyones cup of tea as it doesn't give a lot of coverage. But if you're not looking for full coverage, I would definitely recommend this one as it is long lasting, makes your skin look flawless and smells good, hehe always a bonus.  


 Heaven Sent Is That Dove Scent


 Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Body Lotion (Fresh cucumber&green tea scent)

♥ Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Lotion (Sheabutter&warm vanilla scent)

♥ Dove Body Milk Essential Nourishment (Not sure of the scent) 


As you can see, I am a bit of a Dove hoarder, haha. I have been buying body lotion from Dove since forever and, even if I'm happy with one type, I tend to buy a different one every time just to test them. They definitely do the job and moisturise my skin. I have quite dry skin and all of these are really good. The one on the far right is specifically for dry skin but can be used on all types of skin, even sensitive skin. I definitely felt it moisturising and hydrating my skin, and it was very long lasting. However, what I didn't like about it, which bothered me a bit, was that I felt super sticky and it took a while to dry. The one on the left is for normal skin and the one in the middle is for all types of skin, though I think they both work just as well. All of them made my skin feel soft and moisturised and, on top of that, they smell amazing, which is one thing I take into consideration when choosing my body lotion.


Thought I'd give you a little spoiler on my next post, which I will be posting sometime this week. So the clue is: it's to do with food. 


Hope you enjoyed reading :) 


Other places you can follow me on: 

No comments:

Post a Comment