Sunday 27 April 2014

#Have you discovered? ll Blush.


It's been a while since I last wrote a post beauty post, as well as a post from the #haveyoudiscovered series. However, the reason I hadn't written about the other products is because I didn't have a product I was dying to share. So instead of the Brighton post I planned on posting today I present you this weeks #haveyoudiscovered product. 

I got this blush a little while ago, not exactly sure when, all I remember is that there was 10% off all blushers in Sephora and I had really wanted one from Benefit Costmetics since I had heard such good reviews. As you can see, it isn't very used as I have used it sparingly and also because most of the time I don't have time to put it on as I'm in a rush. Although I probably will be using it a lot more as summer is approaching. 



So, this is a coraly pink blush and comes in a little box which has a magnet to keep it closed and, as you can see in the second photo, it comes with a little mirror, which is super handy, and a little brush. I tested the brush and it was pretty alright, I just thought it was easier to do circle motions using a bigger brush. I absolutely love the colour, it's gorgeous and it is super pigmented so you don't need put much on at all, and it's long lasting. It isn't shimmery which is why I chose this blush, I don't want to sparkle on a daily basis haha.  I think it gives more of a matte effect. Definitely a good pick me up if I want to liven up my skin and I definitely highly recommend it. :)  


Coralista by Benefit 


Hope you enjoyed reading :) 

Karen xoxo 

Have you tried this blush before?

No comments:

Post a Comment