Tuesday 15 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blog Award



In the short time that I have been blogging I have been lucky enough to be nominated by not one but two girls for the very inspiring blog award.  

So I want to say a massive thank you to the two beautiful girls, Clarissa and Sophie, who nominated me. I feel very honoured, it really does mean a lot to me. You two girls made my day!

Here are the rules: 
1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven things/facts about your self.
4.Nominate seven other amazing blogs and and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them and provide a link your post.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. sidebar and follow the person who nominated you.


7 Facts about me 

1. I love Chinese food. Quelle surprise! My favourite dish is crispy chilli beef with noodles.

2. When I was little my sister held in the door so as to not let me get out and then let go and I went flying through the glass. Not cool. 

3. I'm adopted from Jiangsu province in China.

4. I got my ears pierced when I was 18, which was only three years ago.

5. I have an absolute fear of spiders. I scream like a girl. I'm not sure if it's just me, but they seem to be getting bigger each year.

6. I love sports, mainly tennis, volleyball, badminton and squash. And I was lucky enough to get selected to be a volunteer at the London 2012 Olympics

7. I am a TV series nerd/addict and I will be shortly posting about my favourite TV series. So keep an eye out if you love TV series as much as I do. 


Here are the blogs I nominate: 


I understand that not all of you will want to do this. But if you do, don't forget to leave a comment when you have :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment