Sunday 4 May 2014

April Glossybox ll Spring Beauty Prep


This month I received my April glossybox quite late as there were loads of bank or festive holidays which delayed postage, so I was a bit worried that it wouldn't turn up at all. But it finally came after all the impatient waiting for the sms so that I could go pick it up at the post office. I also waited a little longer to do this post so that I could test the products first. 





Emite Make up Lip Brush L312 (New Release, Org. price 180kr) 

I must admit that I'm not much of a lip brush type girl, but I did nonetheless test it out and I thought that it really wasn't anything special, especially for it's rather expensive price. I guess it did make it easier to put on the lipstick more precisely, but took more effort and the lipstick didn't really show like it does when you put it on straight from the bullet. However, I might experiment with this brush and maybe use it as an eyebrow or eyeliner brush, we'll see. 



YU-BE - Moisturising Skin Cream (Org. price 169kr/33g)

I actually really like this skin cream it smells like and reminds me of tiger balm. Very moisturising!  I'll probably use up the whole tube, as it isn't very big, by the end of the week. Apparently it's supposed to be a best seller in Japan. However, I probably won't re purchase it as it is quite pricey and there are cheaper moisturisers that do just good of a job.


My two favourite products in the glossybox!!

L'Oreal Paris - Nude Magique Blur Cream (New Release, Org. price 169kr)

I was over the moon when I saw that I got this new release product in my glossybox. Basically, it's a primer that helps minimise pores and I think it works really well, hell probably just as well as the benefits POREfessional. I'd say it's a good dupe. I got it in the shade medium to dark skin, though I don't see why it has a shade, as it doesn't really seem to matter, but if it did I would probably be an in between of light and medium. But, like I said, I don't really think it matters. Would love to know if there is though. So if anyone knows please do tell :) 


Etre Belle - Liplift Peel (Org. price 129kr)

This couldn't have come at a better time. My lips are getting so confused with the weather in Sweden and are peeling constantly. The lip peel comes in a lipgloss tube which makes application that much easier. All I have to do is spread it around on my lips and keep it for a minute or so and then wash it off and the dead skin has come off. Definitely recommend this product. It works absolute wonders! 




Ldb - Body Lotion (Org. price 39kr)

I absolutely love the smell of this body lotion. It has a very unique sweet and sour scent. Since I have pretty dry skin it doesn't really keep my skin moisturised enough. It soaks in and after an hour my skin is dry again. So I wouldn't recommend it to people with dry skin. I do really love the smell though will probably just use it as hand cream or something. 


Rating for aprils glossybox: 6/10

Overall, I liked what I got in my glossybox this month, though probably my least favourite out all of them, but what really made this box was the l'oreal and etre belle products in my opinion. I definitely would re-purchase them. That's why I gave it a six out of ten. Regarding the other products I probably will use but won't re-purchase any of them. 

Hope you enjoyed reading :) 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment