Sunday 18 May 2014

Have you discovered? ll Eye Shadow



I'm carrying on with the have you discovered series and today it's all about eyeshadows. I have a few that I would like to share with you all as I couldn't pick just one. The eyeshadow palette is by E.L.F and the three creamy eyeshadow sticks are by Victoria Jackson.


First up are the 6 eyeshadow shades by E.L.F which I probably use all the time with my everyday make up look. Normally when buying a palette there are usually some colours that I would use more than others, or not use at all, but with this palette I use all of them. There are some I use a little bit more than others but I love all of the colours. You can create both day time and night time looks with this palette. I absolutely love this palette and its such good value. I bought it fo£3.95 on E.L.Fs website but I'm not sure if they still sell this one anymore.



In the top photo to the right are three eyeshadow sticks that came as a set. They are really compact and have a twist mechanism which makes them really practical. The one I use the most is definitely the rose gold champagne colour. I think it's such a beautiful colour. The black one is really good for smokey eye. It doesn't have to be as dark as in the picture if you press lightly it will leave a lighter layer. Not only do I love these because they are really good, but they also have sentimental value as they were a gift from my mum for my 18th birthday. I'm not entirely sure where you can purchase these. I've only seen them on a U.S  site but they must be accessible in Europe. If you are able to find them I definitely recommend you buy the set. 

Hope you enjoyed reading :) 

xoxo 

Would love to hear what your favourite eye shadow is. Leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment