Saturday 21 June 2014

Birthday Haul

It wasn't long ago that I celebrated my 22nd birthday, 30th of May to be exact. I had a really lovely and chilled day. After my 21st birthday I didn't want to do anything so big and crazy. A lot of eating and playing Taylor Swift '22' on repeat was involved hehe. I also got really lovely presents from my friends, boyfriend and family which I am so grateful for. So I thought I'd share with you all the gifts I got.

(Disclaimer: I am in no way bragging. I just wanted to share with you all the things I received as I'm always curious and love knowing what other people get for their birthday.)




My little sister got me the hello kitty bag with my name on the side whilst she was in the Bahamas. She also got me the Eau de Lacoste perfume which smells amazing, very flowery and fresh. 






Hope you enjoyed reading :) 

xoxo 


Other places you can find me at: 



Which product/item did you like best? 

No comments:

Post a Comment