Tuesday 24 June 2014

Homemade pizza with a little twist

Recently, I have been having cravings for pizza. Not the healthiest food I must admit, which is why I decided to make a home made pizza so that I was in control of exactly what my pizza was made of. With that said, not only were the toppings chosen by me, I also made the pizza base from scratch. It was surprisingly pretty simple. 


Ingredients used:

2-3 Sweet potatoes
2 eggs
Tomato pure
Mozzarella
Tomatoes
Black olives
Salami
Herbs



All you have to do is boil the sweet potatoes and then mash them up in a bowl. Also add an egg whilst mashing the potatoes to make it stick better together. Get some baking paper and place it on a baking tray. You then spread out the sweet potato to however thick you want the crust to be. Pop it in the oven for about 25 minutes. After 25 minutes you take it out. It is now ready to put on all the toppings.   When you've finished putting all the toppings on, just pop it back into the oven for about 30 minutes. Et voila pizza is done. :)





I have also been loving beet, parsnip and potato crisps. It may sound really weird, but they are so yummy! 
              

Hope you enjoyed reading :)
xoxo


Other places to find me:

Twitter  Instagram  Bloglovin


Have you ever tried making this base or any other type of base? I'd love to know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment