Wednesday 11 June 2014

May Glossybox 2014 ll Summer Essentials


As usual, my glossybox ends up coming more towards the end of the month, so I don't really get enough time to test out all the products as much as I would like to before I review them. But two weeks should suffice, since the products I received this month were pretty basic. 








Bangerhead Professional - Fresh Me Up! Dry Shampoo (Org. price 129kr/200ml)

I have to admit that I have only ever tried one dried shampoo in my life and that is the one and only Batiste dry shampoo. However, after giving this dry shampoo a go, it really has made me more open to trying other dry shampoos. Batiste and Bangerhead are pretty similar. It has a very nice fresh smell and makes my hair smell nice and florally. One thing I like in particular about this dry shampoo is that it doesn't leave that white residue in the hair. 

Panos Emporio - Doespray 'Coco Sun' (Org. price 149kr/50ml)
As much as I like the smell of many of Panos Emporio's collection, I wasn't very pleased in getting the same golden can twice in a row. This however has a really nice florally scent with a hint of coconut. It can be somewhat overpowering at times though.




Garnier - The Miracle Cream (Org. price 140kr/50ml)

I bought this cream in the UK when it came out a couple of months ago and I absolutely love it. It is very moisturising and blends into the skin very nicely. What I really love about this product is that, when squeezing it out of the tube, it comes out white with little particles, but when you start blending it into the skin it turns into skin colour, sort of like a BB cream. I'm really glad I got a little sample one because now I can carry it around in my handbag.

Vichy - Idealia Eyes + Idealia Day cream (Org. price 279kr/15ml) 

I'm not really sure what to say about these two products. One is supposed to take away dark rings around your eyes and the other one is supposed to make your skin look more alive and apparently they are best sellers here in Sweden. I've been trying them out for a couple of weeks and haven't seen any difference. Maybe it's more of a longterm effect so i'll continue using them and get back to you later if I think it's worth mentioning. 



Humble Brush - Bamboo toothbrush  (Org. price 34kr/st)

I was actually really excited to try out this toothbrush. How very sad of me. It just looked so unique and cool. It's made out of bamboo and the bristles are purple. Now how cool is that!? It is a little pricey for a toothbrush that does just a good job as a normal plastic toothbrush. But, seeing as it is very environmentally friendly and also for every toothbrush you buy they give one to a person in need, I would be very happy to repurchase them.


Overall, this months glossybox was not too bad. A couple things I will definitely use and repurchase. Just a little bummed there wasn't any make up in this month's. But I have high hopes for next month's as it is being designed by Lovisa Burfitt, a swedish fashion illustrator.


Rating: 5/10


Hope you enjoyed reading :)


Twitter     Instagram     Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment