Friday 13 June 2014

Mr Nutcase II Customised Phone Case*


I was so happy when Mr Nutcase emailed me and asked me to review their custom phone cases, as I have been wanting to make a personalised phone case for a while. Mr Nutcase are situated in the UK but have free shipping Worldwide which is amazing! It took roughly a week to get to me in Sweden. I have now finally gotten one and I am so pleased with the way it turned out. 

I was a bit torn on choosing what to put on the phone case. My options were going for a simple girly illustration, an inspirational quote, lyrics, or a personal collage. As you can see I opted for the latter.  All of the photos that I have chosen for my collage are to do with things I love, memories I cherish and a couple of quotes I live by. 


There were so many different layouts to choose from, I felt very spoilt for choice. I also really like that the sides are see through. 

Even though most of the photos are taken by my iphone, I was really surprised how good quality the photos turned out.


I really enjoyed creating my own personalised phone case. Mr Nutcase were really nice and helpful.   I will definitely be making another phone case in the future. 


Hope you enjoyed reading :) 

xoxo 


*This product was sent to me free of charge, however all thoughts and opinions are honest and my own*


Twitter   Instagram   Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment